Why become a member? ×

Brown Dog Sold - Agent 00Funk Mark II Sold

Thor

Hi Guys,

So the Agent 00Funk Mark II is now on hold pending payment but the Brown Dog is still available - this gated Fuzz pedal really is a nice quality pedal and should it not sell, I'll be happy to hang onto it as I do like a nice bit of Fuzz :blink: :P , the only reason I'm selling is I have an SFX Micro Fuzz & Wren & Cuff Pickle Pie on my board already, so this is surplus really - although the gated fuzz is really useful!? (Dilemma).

I'd say the Brown Dog is in 8/10 condition,& has velcro on the bottom of it. Pricewise I'm looking for £150 each for these. (They are currently retailing at £225 each and also supply in the UK is somewhat limited to say the least!).

Anyway, without further a do, here's some pics:

Both pedals are in full working order and can be powered by battery or the standard 9V centre negative type power supply, I'm sure you're probably aware how these sound but here's a link: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEHMyviwZMA&feature=player_embedded[/media]

I'm happy to sell these separately, am based in Marlborough, Wiltshire, so can rendevous with anyone locally to save on postage if it helps. Any questions, please ask.

Cheers,
Pete

Edited by Thor