Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Mighty Mite P-Neck, Wilkinson Tuners, other '70s-Type' Bits: £120

[b]*SOLD* Mighty Mite P-Neck, Wilkinson Tuners, other '70s' Bits: £120 Posted[/b]

*SOLD* Mighty Mite P-Bass Neck, Rosewood fingerboard. Truss rod adjustment at headstock. Faux skunk stripe. Fender pre-76 decal. Vintage lacquer tint. This is a brand new and unused neck. As you can see it's in perfect condition. I only took it out of its wrapper to take these pics. There have never been tuners fitted to the headstock, and the neck has never been fitted to a bass... you can see there are no holes drilled for neck bolts.

There are multiple threads on here regarding how good these necks are, the general consensus being that Mighty Mite are second only to Allparts, a much more expensive product.

ALSO: Wilkinson WJBL200 Chrome Jumbo Vintage Tuners with large back plates, complete with bushes and screws. Brand new, unused and never been fitted to a bass. Nice shaft length (...oo-er) ...for that vintage vibe.

ALSO: A 70s-type 'F'-stamped neck plate with neck bolts (genuine brand new Fender product), an Allparts black cushion for it to go on (both packaged and unused), a 70s-type chrome BBOT Bridge (with screws), a genuine Fender String Tree with screw (packaged, brand new and unused) and a 70s-type black plastic Thumb Rest with screws.

I bought the above for a '70s-vibe' P project. But since the arrival of my custom P, I have become somewhat demotivated on the DIY front! There's no way I can compete with The Bass Doc! :lol:

I need to get this stuff sold and gone, so I'm offering the whole lot for [b]£120[/b] posted via Royal Mail Standard Parcels. At this price you could buy everything, keep what you want and sell the rest on at a profit, I'm sure.

If I can't shift the whole package after a day or two, I'll consider splitting. But not yet!

Payment via bank transfer only, please. Special Delivery/Insurance/Signed For etc, will be extra. Thanks for looking.

Mark :)

Edited by discreet