Why become a member? ×

For Sale/Trade: Ampeg SVT-210HE 8ohm **WITHDRAWN**

Truckstop

Hello all,

I've decided to sell my fantastic Ampeg SVT-210HE (part of the classic range) for £200!
I bought this great cab off Lozz just over a year ago and it's seen a bit of use since then. Fairly intensive low volume home use, but it's only been cranked maybe 15 times for gigs and rehearsals?

This cab has a wonderful creamy, bassy, smooth tone to it. Depending on how you EQ, you can get a lovely high-end sparkle too. I've never found it lacking in volume either. It's able to fill a small room with lovely bass up against guitars, drums, keys and lots of vocals in a rock covers band.

It is in good nick. There's a couple of small scuffs, and in one place a scuff has gone to the bare wood (maybe 5mm[sup]2[/sup]?). The cab will come with a cover (non-padded) which I believe cost Lozz around £40.

Trades: A decent cab (plus cash your way, probably). I really like Orange, Purple Chilli and Aguilar but try me! Definitely no Trace, no Ashdown (unless it's the LB212) and no TC Electronics. Anything else, try me! My funds are not unlimited for cash adjustments, so something you value at up to £275 (maybe £300 for a really special deal) would be good.

Payment by cash on delivery or bank transfer. I also use Barclays Pingit.

I'll not send this anywhere. I'm happy to drive this up to 150 miles away (or a couple hours drive away) for petrol money and a cup of tea (i'm based in St. Albans).

Sorry for the lame pic, I'll get better ones up when I'm not at work!

Cheers all!

And here's a link to all the specs: [url="http://www.ampeg.com/pdf/SVT210HE_SVT15E.pdf"]http://www.ampeg.com...10HE_SVT15E.pdf[/url]

Alex

Edited by Truckstop

[quote name='paul j h' timestamp='1332069341' post='1582676']
Hi how old is the cab please? is this a USA model. Cheers Paul.
[/quote]

PM'd but I might aswell put the answers here aswell!

1. It's around 5-6 years old
2. It's USA built

Cheers and bump for trades and shizzle

Truckstop