Why become a member? ×

Peter Gabriel -So - classic albums programme on BBC Four Friday March 23rd '12!!!

kevin_lindsay

[quote name='kevin_lindsay' timestamp='1332618470' post='1590857']
It was the remastered version of So released in 2002 when Peter re-arranged the track order to finish with In Your Eyes
[/quote]Ah I see now, ta.

[quote name='toneknob' timestamp='1332608705' post='1590693']
Was at all of the above! the ABWH show was fantastic: Heart of the Sunrise with funk fingers. Whoa. A experience exceeded only by the same TLev/FF combo on 21st Century Schizoid Man at the Shepherds Bush Empire in 1996.
[/quote]

Shepherds Bush gig was ace. Mate and I walked in to a restaurant near the venue and sat on the next table to Bruford. We woz gobsmacked :gas:

[quote name='toneknob' timestamp='1332230811' post='1585000']
Now what I'd really like to see is a re-run of the PG South Bank Special, filmed at Real World during the recording of his fourth album.

[/quote]

Yes, the South Bank show on Gabriel was good.

Just one correction though, PG4 was not recorded at Real World, it was recorded (like So) at Gabriel's home studio at Ashcombe House near Bath.

Gabriel didn't set up Real World Records and his Real World Studios until after So. It was one of the things the album paid for I believe.