Why become a member? ×

EHX Memory Boy (boxed) and EHX Holy Stain (boxed) £70 for the pair!

binky_bass

Hey guys,

I bought these of here about a month or so ago for £40 each, I thought I'd offer them as a pair for £70 (£75 delivered) as they are now surplus to requirements after getting a cyborb reverb and a DD-20 delay. They are both in excellent working order and great condition :) And they are both boxed! I only have one power supply which is kind of why im just listing them as a pair.

To buy them both brand new it would cost you £150 (£75 each) and thats with me quoting the cheapest price I found! I've only included stock pictures because I dont have a great camera, just my iPhone, and its dark in here.... :( but rest assured they are in spot on condition, and 100% working, the boxes are in reasonable condition too!

The Holy Stain is a little multi effects unit with two types of adjustable reverb, tremelo and pitch shift, with a distortion and overdrive too, the memory boy is a little delay unit with some interesting reverb-ish effects.

Yours for £70 collected (wickford, essex) or £75 delivered. I'm on 07912222127 if you want to chat! I don't want trades as I'm trying to sell to buy something else on here, and I'm pretty firm on £70, as its a tenner less than I paid a month ago and its less than HALF the new price.

PM me, phone or text! I can text or email pictures if necassery. ;)

Russ.