Why become a member? ×

Quality strap and various strings

Just seeing if anyone's interested in some stuff that I don't want. Nothing wrong with any of it, just not for me.

[s][b]Neotech Neoprene Super Strap; £20 posted[/b][/s] [b][u]*SOLD*[/u][/b]
[s]This is probably the most comfortable strap I've ever owned! 4" wide Neoprene shoulder pad with thick leather ends, and adjustable in length. This is the guitar version, not the bass version; the only difference is that it's a bit longer. In fact, it's too long for me (I'm fairly short!) which is why I'm selling it. It measures about 46.5" - 56.5" hole-to-hole. I've only used it a couple of times, so it's in pretty much brand new condition. I think I paid about £30 for it new.[/s] [url="http://neotechstraps.com/straps/super-strap.html"]http://neotechstraps...uper-strap.html[/url]

[b]D'addario EXP165 Extended Play[/b] [b]Coated Nickel Roundwound strings (.045 - .105); [/b][b]£20 posted[/b]
I have had these strings for a few years, but the anti-corrosion bag is still sealed so they should be fine. I only use D'addario Prosteels now, so I'm clearing everything else out. The outer packaging is a little tatty due to being in my kit bag for a little while, but not too bad at all. These are great strings and currently retailing at £36.95 on Strings Direct.

[s][b]GHS Bass Boomers Nickel Roundwound strings, Long scale, Medium set M3045 (.045 - .105); £14 posted[/b][/s] [u][b]*SOLD*[/b][/u]
[s]Great strings, but I don't use Nickel strings any more. I have had these for a while, but they look fine to me, and the packaging is in good condition. These cost £18.95 at Strings Direct.[/s]

[s][b]Elites Stadium Series Standard Gauge Stainless Steel Roundwound Strings (.045 - .105); £[/b][b]12 posted[/b][/s] [u][b]*SOLD*[/b][/u]
[s]I only bought these a short while ago, but after trialling a few other strings recently I've decided that D'addario Prosteels are the ones for me. Again, they have been in my kit bag, so the box isn't pristine, but it's not battered either. These are £15.95 at Strings Direct.[/s]

Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for looking!

Edited by TRBboy