Why become a member? ×

2005 American Precision S1, Candy Cola, £650, Trade- Road Worn/ MIJ Precision

cameltoe

Hi,

Here we have a 2005 American Series Precision Bass in Candy Cola. Luuurvely light-colour maple neck, s1 switching (more useful than you'd think), genuine Fender hard case, all in all a great example of a USA Precision.

Great condition, only a bit of minor buckle rash and not much else. No dings, anywhere.

Selling because I just don't use it and it's far too good a bass to be packed away in it's case. I don't use it because I'm terrified I'll damage it. It's just too clean and pretty for me!

Would ideally like to trade for a Japanese Precision, in less than mint condition, so that I won't be afraid to bash it about and might actually use! A (preferably sunburst) Road Worn Precision is also high on my list.

I'd value around £650 for an out-right cash sale, so will need to discuss cash adjustment on any lopsided deals.

Looks a bit more red in the pics than in the flesh, but the colour does change with the light quite a lot.

Edited by cameltoe

Had a G&L L2K before and wasn't really cup of tea, sorry. A bit too heavy and a bit too grindy sounding for me. Great bass though.

I've been offered some good trades which I'm considering, but in the meantime I'll bump this to include free UK shipping.

• 3 weeks later...

I have an Ibanez ATK 300 for trade. It sounds identical to a MusicMan StingRay. Would you accept this + cash your way. ?

Here's a link:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/177472-ibanez-atk-300-sounds-just-like-mm-stingray/page__fromsearch__1"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/177472-ibanez-atk-300-sounds-just-like-mm-stingray/page__fromsearch__1[/url]