Why become a member? ×

Ampeg B-2RE Poweramp and Flight Case

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]This fantastic poweramp has served me well for over 2 years, gigged all over the country and no problems running for over 2 hour shows.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]It was recently serviced in January by The Belfast Guitar Centre. So it is good to go for any gig.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]If you can see on the Treble knob, there is a slight mark, but does not affect it in anyway.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]All of the faders on the onboard EQ are intact.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Comes in-housed in a flight case, that has been kept in great shape.[/size][/font]

[b]I am looking for £350.00 o.n.o including the flightcase.[/b]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Any resonable offers wil be accepted.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Any questions, please ask![/size][/font]

Edited by pendingrequests

[quote name='Stag' timestamp='1335046652' post='1625274']
I had one of these, cracking amp with tons of headroom, even had it n a 2u case like this. Only reason I got rid was to go up to the SVT5. Good luck with the sale bud :)
[/quote]

Me too then I went up to the 2,

Great little amp this.