Why become a member? ×

MarkBass MoMark 600w with Korg DTR-1000 Tuner and 4u Rack Case. £550.

binky_bass

Hey guys and girls,

I've got a MarkBass MoMark 600w racmounted beast with a korg DTR-1000 tuner both mounted in a really sturdy 4u rack. The MoMark 600w chassis seems to retails at around a little over £600, the pre amp module is £99, the EQ4 module is £80 and the MVV module was about £80 aswell, so that puts the MoMarks value at a conservative £860, which seems about right for a 600w interchangable MoMark head. I love the fact that if you want a tubey warm sound, you can change the pre amp module to one that does that, or change the EQ section for a graphic band one, basically you can do what you want with it!

The DTR-1000 tuner was again bought at bassdirect and as far as I can tell, these little beauties used to retails at around £130 or so, and again this is in as new condition. I'm not sure on the brand of the rack, but its construction is very good, a true sturdy touring beast with front and back removable panels and a carry handle on each side. Fairly light for its style and looks to be quite bullet proof. I would guess this would easily be £100 or over if you bought it new.

So, its all in as new condition, works 100% bought from bassdirect 2 or 3 years ago. barely used!

All in, this whole set up would be £1100 new, so I think £550 is a damn fine price for everything so I'm really quite firm on that, I might be open to trades, but to be honest its unlikely you'll get my attention with a bass, as any bass you might offer in trade wouldn't be of use to me, I'm REALLY specific when it comes to basses, and I love the ones I have in my little fleet! Though if you feel like offering my a high end 6 string bass, we can talk ;)

Heres the pic of my little beauty. :)

Russ. 07912222127

[attachment=105744:markbass1.PNG]

Edited by binky_bass

Bump!!! I've edited the price because I'm an idiot and listed it as the 400w version, when in fact it's the 600w version.... So price adjusted accordingly.

600w of MarkBass with a hefty 4u rack case and a Korg DTR-1000 all for £550. It's literally been used about 3 times! So not a bad price when you consider it's twice that new. :)

Russ.