Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Warwick Profet 3.2 Head and Rack Case

peterb17

SELLING MY TRUSTY WARWICK PROFET 3.2 300W AMP HEAD THAT I HAVE HAD FOR ABOUT 6 YEARS, IT HAS NEVER LET ME DOWN AND HAS BEEN TOURED UP AND DOWN THE COUNTRY WITH OUT FAILING ONCE. HAS BEEN RACK MOUNTED FOR ENTIRE OWNERSHIP. THE ONLY DAMAGE TOO IT IS THE LEFT FRONT HANDLE CAME OFF BUT I STILL HAVE IT AND YOU CAN RE ATTACH IT IF YOU WANT.

IT CAN WITH A 4U GATOR RACK CASE.

THE COMPRESSOR AND RACK TUNER ARE NOT INCLUDED.

ITS A £125 FOR THE AMP ALONE OR £175 FOR THE AMP AND RACK CASE WHICH IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION AS WELL. IF YOU'RE INTERESTED LEAVE A COMMENT OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

I'AM BASED IN LETCHWORTH, HERTFORDSHIRE BUT WILL TOO MEET IN LONDON,CAMBRIDGESHIRE AND BEDFORDSHIRE AREAS.

Warwick Pro Fet 3.2 bass head was created with bassists’ deepest desires in mind. Bass players from all over the world told Warwick they wanted a bass amp that would deliver clean power, user-friendly operation, tour-tested durability, and—of course—awesome tone. The Pro Fet 3.2 delivers this and more, with 300W of pristine power and a preamp section that is both easy to operate and powerful in performance. The parametric EQ is divided into four tone controls (bass, low mid, high mid, and treble) and includes two switches, one for Deep and one for Bright. With these simple controls you can shape your tone in an infinite number of ways. Best of all, you do not have to have a degree in electrical engineering to use it!

Warwick Pro Fet 3.2 300W Bass Amp Head Specifications:

* Dimensions:
* W 19 inches
* H 2 Rack Spaces
* D 11.81 inches

Weight: 22 lbs.

Warwick Pro Fet 3.2 300W Bass Amp Head Features:

* 300 Watts
* 4 ohms
* Gain control with LED Clip Indicator
* Adjustable Compressor
* Variable Contour