Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD!

Bassdude BE

[color=#ff0000][b]NOW SOLD![/b][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][b]Barefaced "Big One"[/b][/color][/font]

[b]DIMENSIONS[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] 29.5" high x 21" wide x 16" deep WEIGHT 41 lbs SENSITIVITY Similar to a quality 2x12" FREQUENCY RESPONSE Unusually flat response from the deep thick lows to the clear highs RECOMMENDED AMP POWER 200-1000W RMS MAXIMUM OUTPUT Similar to a high quality 6x10" or 2x15" NOMINAL IMPEDANCE 8 ohms[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Hi, [/color][/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]up for sale is my Barefaced Big one (with black grill).[/color][/font]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I bought this from "Rasta" here on BC last week and i didn't even get the chance to use it yet as i don't have an amp here at the moment...[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Reason for selling is that i went to Germany planning to buy a new amp and ended up spending my entire amp-budget (and a lot more) on a Sandberg custom masterpiece instead...[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color] :dash1:

So at the moment i'm stuck without an amp to power the big one and i have a HUGE hole in my bank account on top of that
and now i need to raise some cash to recover from that impulse buy. :unsure:

No trades for this one please as i really need the cash.

I've payed 500GBP for this a week ago,
so i'd like to sell this for 495GBP incl. U.K. / EU shipment.

Link to the original for sale thread (with some more info about the big one):
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/172022-for-sale-my-barefaced-big-one/page__p__1594827#entry1594827"]http://basschat.co.u...27#entry1594827[/url]

sorry for the bad (mobile phone) picture's, but i guess you all know what these look like... :)

kind regards!

[attachment=106119:barefaced front.JPG][attachment=106120:barefeaced back.JPG]

Edited by Bassdude BE

If it helps....
I recently bought Donovans Tech Soundsystems 212 cab and he was an absolute gent to deal with from start to finish. The cab arrived from Belgium in pristine condition thanks in no small part to the best packaging job I've ever seen. It arrived in double quick time too.
B)