Why become a member? ×

SOLD! SWR Goliath - Eminence Legend Drivers

brensabre79

Up for sale, my trusty SWR Goliath. I bought this secondhand over 10 years ago and it has served me well!

After many years of good service, this genuinely roadworn 4x10" looks to have had a hard life.

The original PAS drivers were replaced 12 months ago with [url="http://www.lean-business.co.uk/eshop/eminence-legend-bp102-4ohm-10-200watt-bass-guitar-speaker-p-1071.html"]Eminence Legend BP102's[/url]
These are 4 ohm drivers. Currently the Cab is wired into 2x8 ohm pairs with two seperate inputs, but this can simply be changed to a 4ohm cab if required. I will also include the original drivers, they are working but the cones are creased (these are 8 ohm, not 4).

Each Eminence Legend can take 400W music program so this is a 1600W cab, but I have only used it with a 350W amp.
These 4 drivers without the cabinet come to £200. They were chosen after consultation with Eminence as to the best replacement for this particualr cabinet. The sound is deep and loud.

Cosmetically, the cabinet is tired, and could probably do with recovering, although this does not affect the performance, it's just been on tour for a long long time. Structurally the cabinet is sound, but some of the carpet covering has ripped off on the bottom.

The crossover has been bypassed, again this can be wired back in easily enough it's all in there. The plate with the jack sockets on has been modified (for 2 8 ohm pairs) and is in a bit of a state cosmetically - again, the performance is not affected.

I'm also selling a Hartke HA3500 amp.

Due to the size of the cab you must come and pick it up, or arrange collection yourself please. You're welcome to come and try it out. I'm based in Mid Sussex. PM me for details etc.

Cheers
Bren

Edited by brensabre79

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...