Why become a member? ×

Storyteller 2012

WalMan

It was a horrid wet Sunday afternoon so I just wasted faaaaar too many hours mucking about with some old multitracks I had digitised (well I rambled to this effect in the notes to the Soundcloud track)

[url="http://soundcloud.com/aka_walman/storyteller-2012"]Storyteller 2012[/url]

We were a poorish mans Nik Kershaw - just a bit taller :lol: - at the time. Talking of whom he has a new album scheduled for later in the year I am looking forward to.

[quote name='deepbass5' timestamp='1335739984' post='1635402']
Loved the Fingers P, down the right hand side. What were you using to record that.
[/quote]Ta. That was the original demo of the Overwater by Tanglewood Classic J on the front Precision pup. It was the bass into the Mac through an EBS Microbass ii (though set purely as a DI with no tone control used on the EBS) plus a littler reverb

I have redone them since I put a heavier set of Ernie Ball Cobalts on and had it set up & must update the account to add those, as a slight comparison of the Cobalts as much as anything. Not a true comparison of the strings as the originals were 38-98's and the Cobalts are 45-105, but anyway.

Edited by WalMan