Why become a member? ×

FT: Brubaker KXB-5 STUNNING!

AlNino10

[font=Tahoma]Yeap, I'm letting this precious little monster of mine go. This is a killer beast all round! Sounds incredible, plays awesome, looks absolutely gorgeous. What more can you ask for?[/font]

[font=Tahoma]Brubaker KXB-5 Specifications:
34" scale
18mm adjustable
Mahogany Body
Presentation Grade 5A Quilted Flame Maple Top (upcharge)
Snake-pit tone chamber (upcharge)
Maple Neck
Birdseye Maple/Ebony Fingerboard (upcharge)
Bartolini Quad coil pickups
Bartolini NTMB 3-band preamp
Hipshot hardware[/font]

[font=Tahoma]Now to the candy....[/font]

[font=Tahoma]Plenty clips of Kevin's basses on YouTube, check em out if you haven't! They're instruments that bite, sting and punch all at once![/font] Comes in the Brubaker OHSC with [font=Tahoma]original documents. According to the specification sheet to have this build would run $11-$12k USD. I'm only selling this baby as I've got another incoming and would love to add something different..[/font]

[font=Tahoma]Only looking for trades with 5's of equal or higher value at this point unless you've got a crazy cash offer lined up. Would consider a 2 for 1 including my Yamaha TRB6PII if you've a really special something.[/font]

[font=Tahoma]Let the games begin![/font][font=Tahoma] B)[/font]

Edited by AlNino10

You must be insane letting this one go! I mean...really? Damn boy! I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Malcolm Hall very kindly let me play his KXB at the NAMM show in 2008 and was absolutely stunning in every way. This bass will hopefully make a BC'er very happy!

the problem is.... lol, i doubt many people will be able to match the value of your bass in a trade.... unless like... fodera's... and proper expensiev stuff... :-)

Not saying at all the value of this is ***** :) all makes perfect sense, just a very rare beast you have :)

Location?... Your TRB 6 also seems to be on Talkbass (USA) and this Brubaker seems to have been sold/traded there too. It makes a significant difference to cost(s) with shipping/duties/VAT if buying in from outside the EU (or for bringing from UK/EU into USA)

• 8 months later...