Why become a member? ×

Amazing Prince Live in Las Vegas...

bubinga5

This is one of the best Prince live vids ive ever seen..... There are so many musical influences within this track... This guy can surely speak through his guitar...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjpiBm2Q-gc

Edited by bubinga5

I always wanted to go & see him in the Rio whenever we went to Vegas. Finally the Mrs said we could go & see him back in 2007 & He stopped his residency there! :(

However, Bjork did a gig in the Palms & it was awesome!!! :D

[quote name='xgsjx' timestamp='1336078246' post='1640694']
I always wanted to go & see him in the Rio whenever we went to Vegas. Finally the Mrs said we could go & see him back in 2007 & He stopped his residency there! :(

However, Bjork did a gig in the Palms & it was awesome!!! :D
[/quote]

...must have been a 'short people' convention or something :P

Saw one of the '21 Nights' shows at the O2 a few years back and it was a masterclass in combining great songwriting, musical virtuosity and showmanship - one of the best live music experiences I've ever had. The man is incredible.

[quote name='bubinga5' timestamp='1336077414' post='1640678']
This is one of the best Prince live vids ive ever seen..... There are so many musical influences within this track... This guy can surely speak through his guitar...... [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjpiBm2Q-gc[/media]
[/quote]
yep, it's great. I am a huge fan of his work, but have never been and will never be one of his guitarsound.
it sounds so 80ies :yarr: