Why become a member? ×

Thunderfunk TFB 750A SOLD

rumour6

Thunderfunk TFB 750A... up for sale at £850 delivered to UK mainland.

Sounds amazing, clear, detailed and with more punch and headroom than you'll ever need: to quote Dave Funk "other amps throw doughnuts... my amps throw bowling balls..." pretty much sums it up.

Overall in very good condition, front and rear unmarked; it did get two scuffs on the top during shipping to me (pix included). It's in a Boschma case (included), whilst the rear panel is also included but doesn't slide into place as the level control for the DI sticks out a fraction too much.

[attachment=107264:FC front.jpg] [attachment=107263:Amp Front.jpg]

[attachment=107265:Rear L.jpg] [attachment=107266:Rear Rt.jpg]

[attachment=107267:Scuff1.jpg] [attachment=107268:Scuff2.jpg]

Thanks

Andy

Edited by rumour6

Just to inform, Rumour6, Andy, is a good guy whom I would easily stake my reputation on. I have seen and played through this, it is utterly magnificent and I must admit to being a wee bit surprised that it is up for sale.

Good luck

andy

Hi all thanks for the comments.. I've also had a few PM's so quick update to answer some questions....
Thanks for the offers but I'm not interested in any trades.
I'm happy to ship anywhere just not at my cost hence the UK mainland bit... if you're elsewhere and you arrange the courier (so you can choose to insure/or not etc..) I'll take £30 off the top line.
Sorry I don't have a Paypal account.
This coming weekend I'm gigging in Saddleworth on Saturday and Surrey on Sunday if you fancied saving on the courier cost...

Andy