Why become a member? ×

Next gig for All The Queens Ravens (Clarky) on Sunday 27 May (Clerkenwell, London)

Clarky

After a flurry of three gigs (and a video shoot) in 9 days, there's a short gap until our next gig. This will be at the Apple Tree in Clerkenwell, London (quite close to Farringdon) on Sunday 27 May. Entry is free and the music is roughly from 4-9pm with the last band on at getting-home-friendly 7pm. I believe we will be onstage around 6pm.

Here's the website with details: [url="http://www.comedownandmeetthefolks.co.uk/"]http://www.comedownandmeetthefolks.co.uk/[/url]

Here's what we look like: [attachment=107504:415393_375073882539606_100001109917240_1079848_1182756167_o.jpg]

And you can hear what we sound like in the Soundcloud link in my sig. But think nu-folk, country, blues and flamenco in a big bi-lingual melting pot!

So, they are forecasting the weather won't be so fabulous tomorrow. In which case, the Apple Tree pub in Clerkenwell seems like a good place to go to late afternoon ... and you can then take in the harmonies of All The Queens Ravens at 6pm :)

OK, weather forecasts were wrong and it's still scorching. So if anyone fancies a break from roasting themselves (yes, I am struggling here ) get yo selves down to the Apple Tree for some folk, flamenco, country and blues casserole

[quote name='billyapple' timestamp='1338124250' post='1669823']
I'm going to have a wander up to town and [s]see if I can hit up some skirt[/s] take in the sights. 6pm sounds very civilised, will get myself along.
[/quote]
That would be fab, cheers and I will buy you a beer