Why become a member? ×

FS\FT Genz Benz Shuttle 9.2

Hello fellow bass chatters,

For sale is this as new Genz Benz Shuttle 9.2 from fellow BC'er Harry (April '12). After trying it at home and at rehearsal i feel its not the amp I'm looking for.
Its amazingly light and looks dead smart, tonally theres a host of sound in there.
The head is like new, and will come in original box with original power lead etc.

[b][size=1][u]FEATURES[/u][/size][/b]

[left][size=4]• Ultra Light 3.75 lb Design
• 500W/900W 8 ohm/4 ohm
• Analog 12AX7 Tube Preamp
• 3 DPM™ Power Management
• High Current Class D Amplifier & SMPS
• Active EQ w/Parametric Mids [/size][/left]

[left][size=4]• 3-Band Signal Shape Circuit (Footswitchable)
• Speakon® Speaker Outputs
• Variable Speed Fan Cooling
• Full XLR Direct Out Interface
• Optional Footswitch Available[/size][/left]

Im based on the Hampshire\Surrey\Berkshire boarder and work in west london. So happy to arrange collection or courier.

Im looking for around £500
But open to trades idealyl Ampeg SVTs (ill balance out the cash)

Pics to follow

Edited by Mark_Bass

Hey, I just sent you a message about the amp on ebay but noticed you have been advertising it on here also... apologies for the irrationally late time I sent the message. I'm really interested in this amp, just wondering is there any particular reason why you don't like it or just merely a taste thing? How old is it, looks pristine. What cabinets had you been running it through? Where abouts in West London do you work because if i was to buy it I am at university in that area so could meet for collection. Your looking for around £500 still? Thanks for any information and help you can provide.

• 1 month later...