Why become a member? ×

Simple midi foot controller

Dudgeman

I have a line 6 filter pro rackmount....Is there a simple midi foot controller that can either toggle up and down and mute /engage on the market for less than £100? I don't want fancy LEDS..or 10foot switches.. just three switches on a simple strong box. I will probably only use 5-6 patches live so it just needs to toggle up and down and switch on and off. Surely there must be something around for about £50?? or am I off the mark here?

Anyone got any ides or am I stuck saving for a midi mouse? Oh and why are midi controllers so much money?

Cheers all any help gratefully received...

I've just advertised my spare FC-50 MIDI controller for sale for £55/delivered. It's built like a brick out house and will give you access to those patches. The FC-50 I am keeping is doing the same job with TC effects unit.

PM me and we can sort something out sir! :)

[quote name='WalMan' timestamp='1337455045' post='1660433']
I have a MIDI Mouse, but I'm not sure that it still works. You're welcome to give that a go if you like ... I'll have to see if I can (1) find it, and (2) it works.
[/quote]

Top man..let me know how you get on finding it. I have been chatting to Dood and though his pedal is great VFM I think it will be physically too big for live use with all the other pedals I have on the floor..MIdi mouse is about where I find myself so if you do find it drop me a line.

[quote name='Dudgeman' timestamp='1337550598' post='1661975']
Top man..let me know how you get on finding it. I have been chatting to Dood and though his pedal is great VFM I think it will be physically too big for live use with all the other pedals I have on the floor..MIdi mouse is about where I find myself so if you do find it drop me a line.
[/quote](1) achieved, but at the moment no lights so (2) is in the balance. May be the battery, there probably isn't one in is as I haven't used it for ages. I'll give it a go with a power supply tonight.