Why become a member? ×

FS - Musicman SUB (White) £350 inc UK P&P

Me And My Bass

Let this bass go once already and bought it back from Dave few months back, kind of wanted to keep a hold of it as they are quite rare but l have found something else l want to buy.

Great sounding bass, usual marks from a giging axe.

Dave wrote (hope you dont mind mate) -

[b][i][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]When I got the bass it had a broken tuning peg, had a horrible rattle somewhere and the neck had been badly refinished at some point. I got a local luthier to strip the neck back and oil it like the stingray necks on more expensive models. He fixed the tuner, located and repaired the rattle, gave it a fret dress/polish and gave it a full set up with ernieball strings. The result is a great sounding and very playable bass [/font][/color] :)[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Scratch plate was removed before I got it.[/font][/color][/i][/b]

[b][i][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Serial number is 000154 which could make it an early one[/font][/color][/i][/b][b][i][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif].[/font][/color][/i][/b]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Asking £350 which includes a padded gig bag and UK postage.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks Chris![/font][/color]

[attachment=108082:126a.jpg][attachment=108083:127.jpg][attachment=108084:129b.jpg]