Why become a member? ×

two 'vintage' brand necks

had these two a while and seeing as i aint gonna be doing anything with them for a while might as well move them on to new homes!

one is from the 'icon' range and i believe it to be from their Pbass range, its been lightly snaded on the back of the neck to remove the gloss finish and has a few battle scars on the headstock but other than that in very good shape

second one is from the 'reissued' range and i believe it came off their jazz bass, its immaclate, still has the gloss finish on the back.

both have the same nut width 40mm and both come with nut installed

looking for £40 posted for each

[attachment=108480:IMGP0097.JPG][attachment=108481:IMGP0098.JPG][attachment=108482:IMGP0099.JPG][attachment=108483:IMGP0100.JPG]

Edited by mojobass

really need to shift these! i can throw in a set of machine heads with them if that tempts anyone?? one set is fender MIM (curved bottom back plate ones) and comes with a set of collars, the other set is a wilkinson reissue set (the big ones like 70's 'F' ones) but dont have collars, neither set have the fixing screws either but i'll throw these in with a neck if it helps to shift them? potential buyer can chose which set they want!