Why become a member? ×

This won't help your GAS

TheGreek

Nice enough, but a 4.6K Euros, I'd want more than a gig bag chucked in.
And "[i]Premium[/i]" fretwork? I'd expect decent fretwork on a bass that costs that much. I don't like implication that proper fretwork on a bass - any bass- is such a chore
Does that mean that their "normal" fretwork is a bit duff?

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the combination of fan-frets and headless being squared off behind the nut looks wrong? If the nut-end string retainer was custom-made surely it would have been possible to make one which matches the angle of the nut?

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1337845054' post='1666169']
Is it just me or does anyone else think that the combination of fan-frets and headless being squared off behind the nut looks wrong? If the nut-end string retainer was custom-made surely it would have been possible to make one which matches the angle of the nut?
[/quote]

Good point!

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1337845054' post='1666169']
[/quote]

I personally don't think that it would look sympathetic to this particularly rotund design (which I dislike a lot - especially that jigsaw-piece-lug upper horn)... it would make perfect sense on a different, sleeker maybe angular design though.