Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot footswitch (1992?), IK iRig, P bass pick ups and a pre amp valve...

Hi guys

I'm throwing a couple of random bits up for sale. Could do with the extra cash and they're just lying around so why not sell 'em eh!

Annnyway, for sale today I have an original Trace Elliot footswitch (came with my AH250SMX but works with most old school Traces). This one has the pre shape switch on one side and the graphic eq switch on the other. Works an absolute treat and for it's age (as in the title, I think it's from '92) it's in brilliant condition. Couple of small scratches but no dents or chips in it. The switches don't get jammed at all, the treadle plate is in near perfect condition, the rubber grips on the bottom are fully in tact and not peeling at all, there is no rust, the cable is the original cable on it and that has no breaks or splits any where. I have sold the AH250SMX I had so this is now surplus to requirements. - £25 posted!

Next up we have a pre amp valve. It's a fully un-used PM 12AX7 valve but I accidentally tore the box so I've put it in a mesa boogie valve box. Nothing much to really say about this apart from it's un-used, clean, boxed and from the description of it, it adds a lot of warmth to the over all tone of your amp as well as a bit of "vintage valve grit" (not my spiel, the guy at the music shop I got it from said this. I trust him as he always fixes my stuff for me). It can be used to replace 12AX7, 12AX7A, 12AX7WA, ECC83, E83CC, ECC803S, 5751, 6157, 7025, and M8137 tubes. Looking for what I paid for it - £20 posted

Next, I have an IK Multimedia amplitube iRig for sale. It's still in the box, has been used a few times but is in near mint condition. Only reason I'm selling it is because the headphone port on my iPhone has broken so I've got to get either a new iPhone or one of the interfaces that plugs in to the bottom of the unit. Pain in the back side really as this thing does the job really well. Download the free Amplitube app and away you go (can be used as a recording interface with the likes of Garageband etc too). I mainly used it for the tuner section when at band practise. It tuned my old 5 string down to a low G# with ease (as in G# below the standard E) as well as working perfectly with the 2 guitarists. Again, looking for what I paid for it - £20 posted.

Generic set of P-Bass pick ups next. They're from a cheap copy bass but actually sound really good. Proper punchy mid-range and lots of bottom end. Naturally, I've replaced them with Seymour Duncan SPB-1's to match my SH signature bass so that's the only reason they've come out. Nothing to say about these apart from plenty of cable left on them. Perfect for any project really. - £15 posted (do you really need pictures of a set of p-bass pick ups?)

That's all for now folks!

Paypal or bank transfer accepted.

Cheers
Stevie

Edited by StevieD_FenderP2009

• 9 months later...