Why become a member? ×

Win a Warwick Robert Trujillo Artist Series signature Bass!

[quote name='Warwick_Official' timestamp='1337873498' post='1666832']
Although I'm based in the Northern California Bay Area, the bass will be shipped from Germany. I'm a member of the newly formed social media team, and cover the main English language forums in an effort to avoid language/translation barriers that may have occurred in the past. Shipping will be paid by Warwick, duties/taxes to be covered by the buyer, if applicable. Thanks!
[/quote]

I bet you're glad you chose to work with bass players, eh? :lol:

[quote name='Warwick_Official' timestamp='1337873498' post='1666832']
cover the main English language forums [u]in an effort to avoid language/translation barriers that may have occurred in the past[/u]. [/quote]

:ph34r:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J4gv9uVURw[/media]

[quote name='Warwick_Official' timestamp='1337930151' post='1667465']
I've been a bass player for 20+ years...so I know first hand what we're capable of. Nothing really surprises me anymore. :lol:
[/quote]

so just starting to get the hang of it then?! ;)

Hmm. I think a global competition is perhaps a bit too big. Maybe for the next competition you could offer a 4-string Streamer LX, but only applicable to those living in Hartsholme, Lincoln, UK?

Not that I'm biased or anything :ph34r: :happy:

Why are people complaining about being offered a free bass? Must be desperate to let off some steam what with the sudden tropical weather. Warwick Official seems like a cool guy.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='bluejay' timestamp='1337797718' post='1665676']
Unfortunately, this is how FB works. Even band competitions [b]on different websites[/b] end up being linked to FB apps. I have had to turn down voting for some friends' band in a comp exactly because FB required me to give it access to my innermost secrets (friends list, personal data, you name it).

For that reason - and because I'm a lefty, durrr - I'm not entering (ebaying it etc. in the unlikely event that I should win would be too much hassle!). However, I personally don't see a problem with Warwick pointing us to competition links. Of course it's advertsing, and we are "paying" with our data, but nobody forces us to take part if we don't like that.
[/quote]

Ditto.

G.

[quote name='Ben Jamin' timestamp='1337954940' post='1668011']
Hmm. I think a global competition is perhaps a bit too big. Maybe for the next competition you could offer a custom where you decide string count and model, but only applicable to those using Basschat
[/quote]

Much better :P

Although it could be much more entertaining if the losers got to design it :lol: