Why become a member? ×

SOLD: ESP LTD B-206 6 String bass. Comes with hardcase £200

Shockwave

Heya.

In a quick turnaround decision I have decided to sell my ESP LTD. Its a lovely bass, in good condition and a good action. The sound is amazing considering its only a stock ESP pre-amp and electronics. Its not the heaviest 6 string I have played and it has a strong low B. There is some minor play wear on the back of the neck and one or two scuffs on the neck and body, but really nothing to get worried about!

The reason why I am selling? Somethings come up and I have the chance to get a wide string spaced 6 string. This one is 16mm at the bridge so good for the smaller handed amongst you.

Made in Indonesia, new Duracell battery, comes with an extra set of Rotosound strings and a lovely ESP hardcase.

A absolute bargain at £200 FIRM Collected from Swindon. Shipping will cost extra but would much prefer pickup. Bank transfer or cash in hand only. If collecting I would really appreciate the money as quickly as possible as I only have a small window of opportunity of a wide string spaced 6. Having said that, I reserve the right to withdraw the bass at anytime before payment.