Why become a member? ×

The lost lost art of Country Bass CD

I didn't know where to bloomin' well put this and this seemed as good a place as any...

I have the Lost Art Of Country Bass book by Keith Rosier and reading about peoples practice routines on here made me think of getting it out again. Unfortunately I appear to have lost the CD for it, which is rather unlike me, but I have a feeling it may have gone missing when we last moved house. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew where I might be able to download the CD for free?

I was really enjoying using the book and CD but, like I say, moving house got in the way and I lost track.

Thanks

Thank you for your very kind offer but I've actually found it now. I saw your post and started re-thinking about what could have happened to it. Then I remembered that I was using a different PC when I last used the CD, and, after rummaging around in the depths of the spare room, I found that old PC, plugged it in long enough to eject the CD tray and lo and behold there it was in all it's circular glory.

Thank you, though, I am very grateful for you offer. People like you are the reason so many people love BassChat and call it home.

EDIT: Got a bit gushy there because I'd mis-read your post and thought you'd offered to post it to me, but still, I'm chuffed anyway.

Edited by KingBollock