Why become a member? ×

STATUS KING BASS 5 ARTIST now sold

ian

Hi everyone as you know this is my status kingbass artist 5

It really is a great bass plays nice great tone etc but i keep coming back to the same thing i really do like a jazz bass vibe more. The only reason im selling is i need the funds to buy a new bass or i would like to hang onto this.So on with the spec............

Model Kingbass 5 artist

Body curly walnut /utile

circuit board -302

hardware Gold

32 inch with Bendwell

[attachment=7976:P1010333.JPG] [attachment=7978:18082007059.jpg]

[attachment=7977:KingBass02.jpg]

Like i say this bass is great and after much thought i think a price of 1400 pounds is fair but im also open to trades on 4 or 5 string jazz sei basses GB etc many thanks for looking .im trying to upload some more pic but wont let me at the moment.i would rather the bass to be picked up and tryed from junction 3 on the m2 many thanks again

Edited by ian

A big *BUMP* for Ian... This is a great bass & I was the original owner. I ordered it new from Status-Graphite in Feb 2006 & it really has a lot of power & a huge scope of sounds available. I'd actually like it back, but funds don't allow at the moment! Buy it quick :)

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='192423' date='May 5 2008, 07:46 PM']A big *BUMP* for Ian... This is a great bass & I was the original owner. I ordered it new from Status-Graphite in Feb 2006 & it really has a lot of power & a huge scope of sounds available. I'd actually like it back, but funds don't allow at the moment! Buy it quick :)[/quote]

MB1. :huh:
AND......i very nearly bought it twice!..... :huh: