Why become a member? ×

British Built Ashdown 810 Neo cab

Guest markinthegreen

Guest markinthegreen

This has been sat in my studio for a couple of years, its had minimal use, couple of minor scuffs, but pretty sound, I have owned it from new.

List price for these things is £1250

I would like £400 ono

I am based in Essex

Tel: 07830350181

From the Ashdown website:

Proudly built in the UK, the Classic Series is Ashdown’s flagship bass amp range. Comprising of 500 and 1000-watt Klystron heads, a selection of cabinets and a range of 500-Watt combos, the Classics are about doing everything better – more volume, more dynamics, an extended frequency range and greater versatility.
Central to the performance of the 1050-Watt, 8 x 10, Neo-810 cabinet is the use of new, custom developed Neodymium speakers which incorporate a number of advanced features including a cast aluminium chassis with thin brackets to avoid sound wave reflections, a magnet circuit with heat sink rims to ensure rapid heat dissipation and decompression holes in the cone. The result is a ultra-lightweight bass driver that just keep getting louder as the level is increased, delivering a powerful, consistent bass tone at all volume levels and with no power loss over long performances.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...