Why become a member? ×

**£125 delivered this weekend only** FS: Warwick Wamp 180 Combo Amp & Head

Hi all,

Up for sale is an early to mid nineties Warwick Wamp 180 Combo amp. It's a separate rack head which can be removed from the 1x 15" cabinet.

It's a basic amp, pumps out a nice sound and with the 4 band EQ and low/high boost switches gives a variety of tones. Being nearly 20 years old the cab has picked up a few war wounds, otherwise in perfect working order.

The cab is covered in a rather fetching dark grey, textured plastic (textured with the Warwick W); I always planned to cover it with something a bit more pleasant, but then, if it sounds alright, what's the point? Also, in my teenage days, I thought it would look cool to stick a picture of Chef from South Park on the amp head; I'll throw that extra piece of awesomeness in for no extra charge, along with the Zuma Jay sticker that also adorns the cabinet. Obviously I was paranoid about thieves and wanted to easily identify my amp among the millions of other grey plastic covered monstrosities. It's at my guitarists house at the moment, so can't take any pics but if you watch the first bit of the video below, you can see (and hear) it in action. All aesthetic jokes aside, it's a great little amp and has done me well over the years; never failed or needed repair of any kind (excluding gaffer tape).

[media]http://youtu.be/PSuAQkugawM[/media]

I've been trying to dig out the manual, but I can't find it anywhere and the Warwick manuals I've found online only contain information like EQ voicing settings as opposed to something useful like the output or impedance, but from recollection it's a 180watts at 8ohms. It does support two cabs, so presumably it'd be something like 250watts at 4ohms?

Anyway, that's enough jibber-jabber. Located in Tunbridge Wells, Kent I'd prefer collection but will deliver within 150 miles if the buyer pays for fuel.

[s]£150[/s] [b]£125[/b]

Edited by chuck_stones

• 4 weeks later...