Why become a member? ×

squier deluxe active jazz pimped!

mojobass

This just isnt gettin much use these days so thought i'd see if anyone was interested.

ita a squire deluxe active jazz finished in gloss black. the machineheads have been changed for gold ones, has a baddass II gold bridge upgrade (bought second hand with slots already cut and the gold finish is tarnishing) gold knobs too.

beautiful ebony? fingerboard on this, frets in very good shape hardly any signs of wear. its a lovely bass to play, very useable eq (stock squire eq system and pickups)

will take some close up pics when the batteries charge on my camera, but for now heres a recent pic i took as part of my collection! In this pic you can see it has a tort pickguard - this is only on loose at the minute as i was in two minds wether or not to fit one! underneath that the body is solid - no pickguard holes etc and the pickup route is pickup sized! (no swimming pools here!)

the body finish is very good, few little scuffs etc as can be expected but nothing to worry about. also has strapllocks fitted (gold of course in keeping with the general pimping theme!)

Ideally looing for £200 incl shipping for this due to upgrades, but I guess will listen to offers. I can throw in a gigbag with it too

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:108891]

Edited by mojobass