Why become a member? ×

Schroeder 1212L for sale £400 SOLD

The Schroeder 1212L is really light (one hand lift for an average person) and also portable due to the angled speaker keeping the size down. As a search of the web will show, it is a very loud cab for the size, and will quite happily work for a single cab solution for most ( if not all ) people! I cannot imagine who would want anymore than this gives regarding volume. I also have a 1515L I am selling- I actually used this with this cab for the odd gig - overkill of the highest level- Used it with a little giant 1000-which does 2 X 4 ohm. The fabled 'mid-hump' of the Schroeder cabs is present, but that is no bad thing IMO. I sometimes EQ it out any way using my LM2.

I bought this cab roughly 3 years ago. This is a 4 OHM cab

The cab is rated 800W at 4 ohms, has 2 12" neodynium speakers (could be wrong, but I believe they're the Celestion orange label ones) as well as an adjustable tweeter. The dimensions are 23.5x16x16 inches. The cab's weight is 42 lbs.

Amazing cab - best one I have owned- very small and practical- beautiful clean, warm tone- very uncoloured- but does not look the part of the fairly retro band I am in so I have bought a couple of Ampeg tolex cabs and the PF500 amp. The full Ampeg rig goes nowhere near the clean volume of the one Schroeder.

Few small marks on the black rhino- just needs a touch up here and there and would look like new with this done. Looking for £400 plus delivery.

Am also selling the 1515L which is a little lighter ( no horn ) but more or less the same size.

Any questions please email me at [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]

Having a bit of a clearout so loads more gear for sale.

Snaps will be uploaded in next few days.

Edited by thumperbob 2002

[quote name='walbassist' timestamp='1339754306' post='1693700']
Dave is going Schroeder crazy!
[/quote]

Maybe. I think I might now have the ultimate compact small-footprint rig, ideal for small pubs with small stages. :D