Why become a member? ×

Lakland Bass on Sale 40%

borneostyle

[center][size=4][b]NEW LAKLAND SKYLINE 44-64 (VINTAGE P)
CANDY APPLE RED / ROSEWOOD[/b][/size][/center]

[center][font=verdana,geneva][size=4][b]Retail Price : $1399
Our Price : $839.40 ([color=#0000ff]YOU SAVE 40%[/color])[/b][/size][/font][/center]

[center][attachment=110433:IMG_0356.JPG][/center]

[center][font=verdana,geneva][size=4][b]---------------------------------------------------[/b][/size][/font][/center]

[center][size=4][b]NEW LAKLAND SKYLINE 44-02 DELUXE
NATURAL TRANSLUCENT / ROSEWOOD[/b][/size][/center]

[center][font=verdana,geneva][size=4][b]Retail Price : $1899
Our Price : $1139.40 ([color=#0000ff]YOU SAVE 40%[/color])[/b][/size][/font][/center]

[center][attachment=110434:IMG_0361.JPG][/center]

[center][font=verdana,geneva][size=4][b]---------------------------------------------------[/b][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=verdana,geneva][size=4][b][size=5]NEW Lakland Skyline Hollowbody Trans Burgundy / Rosewood + Hardshell Case[/size][/b][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=verdana,geneva][size=4][b]Retail Price : $1999
Our Price : $1199.40 ([color=#0000ff]YOU SAVE 40%[/color])[/b][/size][/font][/center]

[center][attachment=110432:IMG_0349.JPG][/center]

[center][font=verdana,geneva][size=4][b]Checkout All At:[/b][/size][/font][/center]

[center][url="http://www.atoncer.com/cgi-bin/Shop/borneostyle"][font=verdana,geneva][size=4][b]BorneoStyle[/b][/size][/font][/url][/center]

[quote name='warwickhunt' timestamp='1339704175' post='1693147']
Prices in $ and looking very much like a USA store... is that the case?
[/quote] indonesia... off what looks like an indonesian version of ebay or something it looks like.

[quote name='borneostyle' timestamp='1339704574' post='1693164']
Right, atoncer is buy and sell site like ebay. I use just to promote to sell my bass products
[/quote]
I assume that you've cleared it with the Mods to trade on here? Of course it could be that your reference to your bass 'products' is a language thing and these are all in your private possession! :)

No, this hasn't been cleared with the moderating staff. It should be discussed with the moderating team first. If you are a shop as you say, then you should refer to the notice in the Affiliates forum.

I have spoken with Lakland USA who have advised us that they believe these basses for sale are part of a shipment of stolen Lakland basses.

I have tried to contact the seller, but have as yet received no satisfactory answer from them.

Hamster