Why become a member? ×

Blue in Green

lobematt

[quote name='skej21' timestamp='1340394182' post='1704092'] One question. Warwick endorser but photo with a Fender in both your basschat pic and twitter pic. Did you record that with a Fender too? [/quote]

The chap in Matt's profile picture is Jaco Pastorius - bass player extraordinaire.

[quote name='skej21' timestamp='1340394182' post='1704092']
One question. Warwick endorser but photo with a Fender in both your basschat pic and twitter pic. Did you record that with a Fender too?
[/quote]

Yeah that is Jaco! But yeah my Twitter pic is me with a jazz, it's the photos I got taken for the management company I play with. I was provided the Fender for the shoot as they said it was the image they were looking for and as they're my most recent pics it's the one I use. This was recorded on my Warwick though.

[quote name='Warwick_Official' timestamp='1340399674' post='1704171']
Hi Matt, Your fretless Fortress sounds fabulous! Great tone and very tasteful playing. Thanks for sharing!
[/quote]

Thanks very much!

[quote name='paul_5' timestamp='1340404379' post='1704239']

The chap in Matt's profile picture is Jaco Pastorius - bass player extraordinaire.
[/quote]

Haha. Wow. I'm fully aware of this. Simply asking why a Fender is present in both of his pics. I didn't say it was him in both.