Why become a member? ×

Hartke LH500 Brand new

simonc61

This is going back to DV247 early next week but I thought I'd give peeps on here the option to buy before I sort out return postage. It's brand new, only been unboxed, lightly fingered and played for an hour or so. I've decided it's not for me and hence the return trip to DV247. I don't know if the 4 year warranty can be transferred to a new owner, I'd have to enquire about that. I'm after the price I paid which is £269 plus postage (not sure if that works same as Ebay on here?) I'm in Devon.
If anyone is interested this would be have to be a very quick sale as I plan to be shot of it early next week.

Cheers.

Bump for a great amp. I love mine. Thing you have to remember about the LH amps is that with everything set to 12 o'clock is the preset 'mid scoop'. To run them flat with a flat EQ I think you have to have to bass on 10 o'clock the mids at full (yes, that's FULL) and the treble virtually off.

If it's not for you then it's not for you, but they're built like tanks and are well worth the money.

Hmm point taken Paul 5, so they are basically a 'one-sound' amp? I found I was having to turn the volume up to 8 to get heard above drums and two guitars, just in rehearsal. No problems with the build quality as you say. Think it needs two 8ohm cabs to get the best out of it? Oh and I'll have a bump myself while I'm here.