Why become a member? ×

Pedals, pickups, woofer, speaker - lower prices.

To help fund a purchase (being made through this forum) I need to move on some stuff.

Pedals first:

[b]PedalworX Cactus Crunch[/b] - a nice 'boutique' hand wired pedal (originally $200) designed as a versatile clean boost to mild overdrive pedal, if you want something to push your amp into overdrive but don't want a Tubescreamer then this is for you. In excellent condition. £45 posted

[b]GLX Bass limiter[/b] - A Boss clone, does exactly what you would expect, great for controlling excess volume spikes without compressing your bass. Like new in the box, but with velcro, ready for your board. £22 posted

[b]Danelectro Surf & Turf[/b] - Complete (the knobs are inside the case) but not working due to a fracture in the PCB IIRC. £5.50 posted.

[b]Behringer EQ700[/b] - Versatile EQ pedal, very similar the Boss equivalent (note - guitar frequency range). Handy for tone shaping, or if you play acoustic, dealing with feedback or 'difficult' frequencies with more control than a simple 3 band EQ. Good condition. [b]Sold[/b]

[b]Behringer CS100[/b] - Compressor sustainer pedal, versatile and very controllable thanks to the separate controls for level, tone, attack and sustain. Like new, still in packaging. £15 posted

Pickups:

[b]Precision pickup (top)[/b] - from my original Sue Ryder bass. Decent output and sounds like a P. £10 posted [b]Sold[/b]

[b]Jazz types (bottom)[/b] - from a Johnny Brooke Jazz bass. £10 posted

Woofer - bottom right:

[b]Woofer[/b] - MDF construction, ported, inset handles, carpet covered with opening for 1X12 speaker. I picked this up locally and know nothing about it, other than it does not work well for guitar! Note - grille and speaker not included (and for anyone who cares, that is Stuart Adamson's Telecaster beside the cab). £8 collected

[b]Celestion Rocket 50 8ohm[/b] (no image) - Good condition, fully functional 12" guitar speaker. £18 posted.

Postage inclusive to UK mainland only. Payment by bank transfer, cheque or cash on collection - I can't do paypal. Buy more than 1 item and and we might save a couple of quid posting them together. :)

Edited by Ancient Mariner

• 1 month later...