Why become a member? ×

Now Sold!!!

Bought this not long ago but a couple of weeks later bought a Walkabout Combo so I've no need for this.

Good condition overall and sounds fantastic, Its a earlier one with the two inputs and works perfectly.

Just asking for what I bought it for and I changed the Pre amp valves to new Mesa ones so £430 prefer Pickup from
Chorley,Lancs. But I could post with insurance would work out at about £15.

No Trades Thanks.

Cheers Si

[attachment=113423:20120712_140003.jpg]
[attachment=113424:20120712_140010.jpg]
[attachment=113425:20120712_140016.jpg]
[attachment=113426:20120712_140034.jpg]
[attachment=113427:20120712_140043.jpg]

Edited by Geddys nose

You'll have a great night in there it's only a half a mile from my house, if your interested I could call and let you try it through your cab. I use a 400+ but since I got the Walkabout I've used that more for ease.

Geez!
I'd love one of these!
If all the offers in the queue fall through and you fancy trading for a Promethean combo and a bit of cash perhaps, let me know...

Cheers,
Eude

[quote name='Bassman Steve' timestamp='1342614876' post='1737882']
It wouldn't have been fair to keep it open for me while I check things (cabinet dimensions) with a definite sale pending. I'll catch the next one.

Enjoy that amp!!!
[/quote]
Thanks Steve, you are a gent

[quote name='kennyrodg' timestamp='1342619838' post='1737999']
Have a great night at The Hop Pocket dude.
They're a fantastic audience to play to, one day I might just fulfill a dream of mine and get to play there too.
B)

Hey Si,
Hope all's well.
Pete.
[/quote]

I'm great Pete, The Hop Pocket is a great venue for a Thursday night, It was hit and miss if the Blues night would carry on but its safe now so you have every chance of playing there.

Cheers Si

I Just want to post that I mooched on over to see Steve's band at the Hop Pocket tonight.
What a fantastic gig, first class players to a man and very entertaining too.
I'll also add that Steve is an absolute bloody gent ! It was great meeting up with you and having a chat. That 66 is to die for !
Have a safe journey home and thank you so much for the parting gift, it is very much appreciated.
Cheers,
Pete. B)
Si, sorry to hijack your thread Bud.
B)

Edited by kennyrodg