Why become a member? ×

Its the botheration of it all

Oldman

I took this in as a trade against a cab I sold, plugged it in once when I had the Genz Streamliner 6, it sounded good, I was advised that it could be tweaked to produce better, I dont know why 'cos it sounded great with the Genz's little blue lighty thing glowing.

http://www.davehallamps.co.uk/page36.html

I then sold all my kit to fund a TecAmp BonaFide rig bought another speaker (TecAmp) and was happy. I decided that using the DVA VT2-Twin was overkill for what I was doing/planning to do and in fact I connected a Chorus and an Octaver to the Bonafide's seperate channels, Octave for the bottom end and Chorus for the top. So now my effects chain is complete or non-existant depending on which way you look at it.

The www says £169.00 delivered. it stands me £145.00, I'll deliver it for £125.00 (UK). It's not the splashy paint job its all white with the usual DHA scrawls in Marker. Logically and sonically it does the job, but do I really need this...............no.

Not interested in Swops or Trades, just Cash or Pay Pal.

Thanks for perusin'

[quote name='Ruck' timestamp='1342718701' post='1739978']
hahaha love the FARTKE signature! thats exactly how i feel about Hartke :D
[/quote]

Erm, it's supposed to be a joke - I really like their kit, currently running an LH500 into a Hydrive 410 - brilliant.