Why become a member? ×

Return of the son of "what bass is that?" part IV

Dom in Dorset

Who LIKES sisters I do but here's a picture of a strap. Hey I don't CARE it's only a volcano.

What's that you SAY.!

Well unless anyone ELSE has built one this is the only one OFF. I have another original but maybe someone BUILDS another. Besides I can't SHUT up.

..... but where's THE cornflake. I thought SO no bass. :D

I speaks to face. But my velvet post-count DRINKS mead in jolly olde Basildon. You don't SEE Stonehenge with a maid WHO sells straps.

Remember THE Alamo... yeah baby yeah.

[quote name='Ou7shined' timestamp='1342692208' post='1739300']
Who LIKES sisters I do but here's a picture of a strap. Hey I don't CARE it's only a volcano.

What's that you SAY.!

Well unless anyone ELSE has built one this is the only one OFF. I have another original but maybe someone BUILDS another. Besides I can't SHUT up.

I speaks to face. But my velvet post-count DRINKS mead in jolly olde Basildon. You don't SEE Stonehenge with a maid WHO sells straps.

[/quote]

You're annoying ;)

Or am I just ignoring your avatar and paying too much attention to your posting style and thinking you're someone else...

...hmmm

[quote name='Ou7shined' timestamp='1342692208' post='1739300']

What's that you SAY.!

[/quote]

I met so many cool people on my HOLIDAY to Aberdeen, ENGLAND, but some of you guys
[b]wow wow wow[/b].

[quote name='Gust0o' timestamp='1342693494' post='1739334']
I met so many cool people on my [s]HOLIDAY[/s] VACATION to Aberdeen, ENGLAND, but some of you guys
[b]wow wow wow[/b].
[/quote]
Fixed (an easy mistake, I'll admit...)

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1342692603' post='1739312']
You're annoying ;)

Or am I just ignoring your avatar and paying too much attention to your posting style and thinking you're someone else...

...hmmm
[/quote]
Woohoo. You win. Pick a strap from your local dealer and charge it to the US treasury. :D

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1342698727' post='1739456']
The cheque bounced :(
[/quote]

Ah sorry buddy. I am on tour with my band (our singer once saw Rod Stewart and has an Aretha Franklin record) I will give you one by hand. Ramsey Cambridgeshire, that's near Stratford-upon-Avon yes. "Up Helly Aa" old fruit.