Why become a member? ×

FS - Squire VMJ Bass

Howdo!

Right-don't want to do this but looks like needs must........Bloody rubbish :-(

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Traded this from Nibody in May - its a beauty. It has the VM '77 neck on it with the Pearl block inlays and white binding and the VM '70's natural body so it doesnt look as "OTT" as the standard VM 70's. Also has an ebony thumbrest fitted. [/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Sounds brilliant -as these do- and plays like a dream, very smooth neck.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Looking for £190 plus shipping. I wont ship outside of the UK im afraid. Collection possible (2 mins from Jct 21 of M1) or would be prepared to me as long as it's not too far![/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]As I said, this is a reluctant sale and if I can get away without needing the dosh then i'll withdraw the add, but for now it's up for grabs.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Any questions (other than the migratory pattern of swallows, or anything to do with algorithms) please ask![/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I thank you.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Cheers[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Matt[/font][/size]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...