Why become a member? ×

Roland V-Bass system, GK3-B Pickup, Midi cable, Gig Bag £250 SOLD

matejj53

I am selling my Rolland V-Bass system, with pickup , cables and gig bag.

Well looked after, used in clean non smoking environment

All ready to set up and use.

Great multi-effect unit: Roland top quality effects- Reverb, delay (with tap control), distortion, fuzz, overdrive, Wah, autowah, with built in food control pedal which can be used as volume, chorus, phaser, tremolo,harmoniser, octaver, delay loop, compressor, limiter.
Easy to set up effects and you can use this with or without GK3 B just like any multi effects. you have from 4 to 6 possible switches for effects and you can use all effects at the time. preset 99 presets all done by manufacturer and easy to reset to your preferences.

Cosm AMP: you can use this directly to PA and choose one of many options from most popular models of amplifiers, marshall, SWR, Fender....models. with same control as original. great to use as I have written straight to PA or desk in recording session. You do not need Direct box.
Cabinets:there are lots of to choose from models like 15 inch ,2 x 15,4x10....

As midi it sets to really different direction the quality of the effect are great. You can basically choose from different bass models and pickup preset your sound so if you have p bass but you want jazz bass tone or music man there it is. Presets of acustic bass. your bass basically belongs to midi controller and you choose sounds. You can than link this to other midi systems like GR-20, even your computer. it is great you want to sound like fretless and you have 1 guitar or you travel and don't have much space. it is all there. You really do not need different effects at all as it is there. But you can choose more electronic sounds end experiment with it if you like that kind of stuff so possibilities are huge.

This is used item and have some scratches in the bask. the construction is metal so it is strong and it is build to last.there is not any damage to it and it is fully working. I never had any problems with it, never fell down or never fell anything on it, used in non smoking environment and looked after.

If you would like to see the item you can come to my house any time I live in Leicester.

sale : £250 plus postage or free collection...

Edited by matejj53

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...