Why become a member? ×

Gone thank you.

karlfer

Hello folks. Due to the recent (finally!) acquisition of a Lakland Bob Glaub, I need to get back to 4 basses. This one will be up for a week or so, then the FSR will be up. Whichever goes, the other gets kept.
Simple 2004 USA Precision, the S1's are excellent although I have never used the switching. Specification on the link below. Gig bag, no hardcase I'm afraid.
[url="http://www.instrumentpro.com/P-FEN019326"]Fender® American Precision Bass®[/url]

Mods are a black scratchplate and Sheehan-esque finger board markers. These are stick on, and peel off leaving no residue. From Creative Cuts in the USA, Nige (Silddx) recommended the company.
Little to say except it's in excellent condition, tight neck join,swirling on the back in the right light, no dents or dings even on the headstock. It's a working bass, it will be thoroughly cleaned before delivery.
In view of Aerodynes going out at £700, Millers at up to £900, Mexican road worns at £700, this will be £650 collected from Wigan, or £670 couriered after funds clear.
Sorry, I will not let a damn good USA Precision go for less than that.
Anyone local more than welcome to come and try it, I won't attempt to badger you into buying it.
Any questions welcome, sorry no trades unless you have an excellent Schroeder 410L and £200 :D .
Right, the appaling photo's bit.[attachment=113825:DSCF0014.JPG][attachment=113826:DSCF0015.JPG][attachment=113827:DSCF0016.JPG][attachment=113828:DSCF0017.JPG][attachment=113829:DSCF0018.JPG][attachment=113830:DSCF0019.JPG][attachment=113831:DSCF0020.JPG]

NEW PHOTOS in post # 8

Edited by karlfer

[quote name='tom1946' timestamp='1343070820' post='1744829']
Karl you are a very bad man putting stuff like this up :rolleyes: :gas: :lol: :blush:
[/quote]

Sorry Tom :lol: .
Just think yourself lucky it's not the Bob Glaub. Action lower than a snakes belly, wide-ish but shallow neck, Lindy Fralin pup, black, black, maple and a fraction UNDER 8lb.
Oh boy is it niiiiiice! :D .
Look after yourself fella,
cheers,
Karl.

Surprisingly little interest in this bass. The link below is the previous owners ad (hope that's ok John, your photography is so much better than mine ever will be). These were before I put the Sheehan style fret markers on.
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/165518-sold-us-fender-precision-black-black-maple/page__view__findpost__p__1505032__hl__fender+precision__fromsearch__1"]SOLD : US Fender Precision - Black, Black, Maple[/url]
Please note, the link with sold on it is from when I bought it. This bass is still currently for sale. The link to the previous owners thread is simply because his photos are so much better :)

Edited by karlfer

Still gutted my van was off the road and I missed your Schroeder 21015 Olly.
I bought the 1515L as a stopgap whilst waiting for a 410L to come up, but got to admit rather liking the thump of the 2 x 15.