Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn for good

eude

I'm definitely keeping this now, can't find anything out there that does all this, even at twice the price.

Hey guys,
just a feeler for now, not sure what I'm going to do yet, but just want to gauge interest.

I've got an Ibanez Promethean 5110C Combo that I might put up for sale or trade.
It's a removable 500W class D amp head in a 1x10 combo.
It's an insanely flexible and loud little box, which is held in high regard and now that Ibanez have clearly gone mental, they're not making them anymore, so they're quite hard to come by.
I've used this at home, predominantly for practice, but it has had the occasional outing where it easily kept up with a drummer, can probably be used for a non-metal gig up to about 100 folks without PA and then on stage for monitoring purposes when a PA is necessary, and that's all just in it's standard format, you can always whip the head out, or hook up an extension cab and you've got a 500W rig...
Check out this review/comparison for more info >>
[url="http://www.bassplayersunited.com/2011/04/gear-review-ibanez-promethean-combo-5110-vs-genz-benz-3-0-310t/"]http://www.bassplaye...-benz-3-0-310t/[/url]

I've owned it since new, it's in perfect nick, bar a very small quirk in the finish, about the height of a 5p, which was on it when it shipped. I've got the annoying bag for it, and the original tags and instruction manual.

Got a new 1x12 cab coming in, so I might like to shift this combo in favour of a MarkBass head, or potentially a GB Streamliner, I'd imagine with a bit of cash your way. Sorry but I won't be inetersted in anything else, just a MB head or a GB Streamliner, I don't want/need anything else.
As far as a sale price is concerned, I reckon £400 is fair, but I'd be open to offers as long as they're not offensive or insane.

I can provide photos of the combo if something comes of this thread.
I'm in South London, well South Croydon/Sanderstead and could possibly meet in London, deliever within reason for costs, or courier, happy to discuss all that carp.

Like I said, still a feeler, I might opt to keep this, once I've seen how it works with the new cab, but I do know that a MarkBass head will work very well with it, and I'm mad keen to have a go of a Streamliner.
I'll have a clearer picture next week me thinks.

Any questions, feel free to ask, or shoot me a PM.

Cheers,
Eude

Edited by eude

[quote name='Skezza' timestamp='1343323216' post='1749003']
I have a little mark 2 that I would be prepared to do a trade with

I am in staffordshire

skez
[/quote]

Cheers Skez,
I may well be interested in that, but would prefer an LM3 if it came up.
I'm valuing the combo at about £400 so trades will need to be in that region with cash adjustment either way.

I'll be getting my new cab some time next week, so I should have made up my mind by the week after :)

Cheers,
Eude

[quote name='Skezza' timestamp='1343405764' post='1750343']
well Im selling my LM2 for £320

skez
[/quote]

That's a good price matey.
Will be in touch soon one or tuther.
Have a great weekend!

Eude