Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* New Behringer PB100 Preamp Booster

discreet

[b]*SOLD* New Behringer PB100 Preamp Booster[/b]

Bought this recently as part of the mythical ongoing 'tone quest' and have realised that I don't need it. It is brand new, unmarked and undamaged (mint! ;)) and has been used very briefly indeed. It will be posted in its original packaging and with its original documentation. If you want the guff and a little demo, here it is:

[url="http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/PB100.aspx"]http://www.behringer...ucts/PB100.aspx[/url]

Here's a pic:

In total it cost me £26.71 inclusive of post and packing etc so I think [b]£9[/b] [b]posted [/b]would be more than fair considering it's brand new and virtually unused. Will be well-packed in a jiffy bag or similar.

It does what it says on the tin - if you're looking to increase your input gain and/or add a bit of grit, then this is for you!
It's just not for me, is all.

Bank transfer or Paypal as a gift (you pay the fees!) - I thank you. :)

Edited by discreet

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Oh yes, and it runs on a standard 9v battery or the usual generic 9v DC mains power adaptor thingy. Ta! [/font][/color] :)

[b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]*PRICE DROP TO £9 POSTED* GET IN!![/color][/font][/b]

I've got one of these and it's like a little Swiss Army knife, if you like. I've used it for equalising instrument outputs in an 'A/B in' scenario, making up some gain from a weak bass pick-up, hitting the front end of a too-clean valve amp and as a very basic pre-amp for a weedy electro-acoustic. Loads of other uses too.

Added to which, Discreet is a lovely chap so buy with confidence.

[quote name='skankdelvar' timestamp='1344103024' post='1759889']
...buy with confidence.[/quote]

Why thank you sir... :blush: It's now 'pending', so looks like your post did the trick, Skank! :D

Edited by discreet

Dear Sandra

I'll send the £20 as soon as. There's no problem or anything, it's just that I'm expecting a postal order. Meanwhile, would you consider payment in string? I have lots of string. Given the current economic climate, string should really be on a par with folding money and coin of the realm, IMHO.

Mark x

Edited by discreet