Why become a member? ×

FS: Ashdown ABM500 RC Evo-II and Mag-410T deep cab, w/stagg rack case and cable

jgadd

Hi,

I'm (reluctantly) selling my bass setup. It is an Ashdown ABM 500 EVO II rackmount amp (the chromed one, 575W) in a Stagg ABS rack case and a MAG 410T deep cab. I'll also include a Stagg speaker cable with quarter inch jack connections.

As you can hopefully see in the photos, it is in almost as new condition and has hardly been used since I've had it. The plastic corner feet on the bottom of the cab are a little scraped up from being moved, but that is it.

It goes without saying that the sound is pretty special, and the amp looks amazing to boot. The power of this setup is also more than adequate for pubs and function rooms and so on. My only reason for selling is that I am now at university, and don't have the space to keep it or the opportunities to use it any more.

Due to the size and weight of the rig, I won't be able to post it. I imagine that people will want to have a go before buying as well, so it is available for collection from B46, nr. Birmingham.

I am looking for [b][size=6]£450[/size][/b] for the lot. Don't hesitate to get in touch on here or via my e-mail ([email protected]) for more pictures or information

Thanks for reading,
Jim

Edited by jgadd

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...