Why become a member? ×

Ampeg Stack for sale (American) flightcased ?SOLD SOLD

drewk_ie

Up for sale is my all American Classic Series Ampeg Stack. Need to sell this on to fund a bass off a fellow basschatter....

It consists of an Ampeg SVT 200T Amplifier (flightcased), SVT 15EN Cabinet (flightcased) & SVT 210HE cabinet (flightcased), everything is in fantastic condition...

You can see pics here... http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r604/drewk_ie/music/d51320be.jpg

Hope the link works

Looking for £1150

Here are the specs...

SVT 200T

Solid state, 350W @ 4ohms, 200W @ 8ohms. XLR and 1/4" direct out. Defeatable optical limiter, push-pull ultra bass and ultra high switches. 6 band rotary EQ, gain, master volume and x-over controls for external additional amps. Great old school tone with less weight.

SVT 15EN

LF Drivers: 1 x 15” Cast
Voice Coil: 2.5”
Magnet Weight (each): 80 oz
RMS Power Handling: 200-Watts
Frequency Response (-3dB): 50Hz-3kHz
Usable Low Frequency (-10dB): 33Hz
Nominal Impedance: 8-Ohms
Sensitivity: 98dB
Maximum SPL: 123dB
Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 24 x 22 x 16
Weight: 72 Pounds

SVT 210HE

Component 1: Size 2-10” Cast
Voice Coil 2”
Magnet Weight 30 oz
Component 2: Size Horn/Driver
Voice Coil 1”
Magnet Weight 8 oz
RMS Handling 200 watts
Program Handling 400 watts
Frequency Response (-3dB) 50 - 18kHz
Useable Low Frequency (-10dB) 35 Hz
Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
Sensitivity 97 dB
Maximum SPL 119 dB
Crossover Frequency 4kHz
Dimensions 24”x18”x16”
Weight 60 lbs

Any test drive welcome, price does not include shipping cost....

WIll try and upload some pics later....

Thanks for looking,

Cheers

Andrew

Edited by drewk_ie

[quote name='Thornybank' timestamp='1344948696' post='1771483']200T is way cool. LAter rebranded as the 350 when Ampeg decided they missed trick by quoting the 200w 8ohms output instead of the 350 @ 4ohms.[/quote]

Cool indeed! This used to be my amp and it sounds great. Lovely rich tones and loads of adjustment available. I actually miss it, even though it weighs rather a lot (although far less than some of the valve SVTs!!).

When I sold it I didn't have the BF Vintage - I bet it would sound awesome through that cab!

Good luck with the sale Drew! :) Just out of interest, would you be interested in splitting the stack and if so how much would you be looking for for the amp? I know someone who might be interested...

Edited by Conan

[quote name='Conan' timestamp='1345670485' post='1780388']

Good luck with the sale Drew! :) Just out of interest, would you be interested in splitting the stack and if so how much would you be looking for for the amp? I know someone who might be interested...
[/quote]

Thanks Conan, yeah I would split the stack, but the amp would be sold with the flight case... How does £400 sound with the case? Amp is still in the same immaculate condition as the day I bought it off you, i've always kept it in the case! Im sad to see it go, but needs must...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...