Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic RH450 + RC4 + GigBag *SOLD*

BassBunny

As the title says, the full TC Electronic Rebelhead package. Probably one of the most flexible Amps I have ever had. Being able to dial 3 different sounds and switch at will is awesome. The Mute/Tuner at your feet is a fantastic idea and one that i wish other manufacturers would follow. I just prefer the sound of my MarkBass.
It is insanely loud and unbelievably clear.
4-band EQ, (each band has adjustable mid-point), tube tone, 3-band compressor, 3x user memory, chromatic tuner, digital recording out, preamp out, preamp in, Speakon & Jack speaker outputs, speaker mute switch, headphones out, balanced line out.
Excellent condition as I am a bit "Anal" about looking after my gear.
Now Sold

Edited by BassBunny

Seem to be getting the same questions, so thought it worth putting the answers up.
None of the Control Knobs are broken/cracked.
None of the Buttons are broken/cracked.
Yes it IS PAT tested until next May.
I don't have the original User Manual, but have downloaded and printed one off the TC web-site. Also have the chart for adjusting all the Parametric mid-points.

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1345557377' post='1778794']
I wish people would stop selling these cheap, they're great amps they should cost more dammit
[/quote]
Couldn't agree more. They are absolutely awesome but I got it for a great price and am just spreading the "Lurve" ;)

[quote name='chardbass' timestamp='1346867077' post='1794280']
Funny, I have a WT400 and 550 and have just bought an RH450.
[/quote]
Looking forward to giving it some tomorrow night. Certainly a different beast and i may end up keeping the RH450.