Why become a member? ×

Soundblox 2 Dimension Reverb

Grand Wazoo

I've just received it and it sounds amazing, infact I am having a hard time trying to work out [b]what it can't do[/b], and by the way, you've got to read that 30 pages manual otherwise it can be daunting. I wanted to order the expression pedal that allows you to open up new options at the same time, but Thomann was out of stock so I have to wait until I find it somewhere else. But so far so good as a reverb pedal this is unbeatable!

Jeeez it really goes to show that dedicated effect pedals are a much better solution than those multieffects which offer a lot of effect in one box but often none of them are really usable in the context of what they are supposed to do individually. I've tried most of them and return them one by one, zoom. line6 pods, you name it.

Now I can actually build an effect chain which I actually want and can tweek as I like it without restrictions simply using these:
Tech 21 VT Bass + Tech 21 Boost Bass Chorus + Source Audio Soundblox 2 Dimensional Reverb, Mark Bass Compressore, EBS Stanley Clarke Signature Wah Pedal, and when I can get hold of it a Source Audio Expression Pedal