Why become a member? ×

TECAMP XS112 => NOW SOLD!

Bassdude BE

Hi,
as i have a Barefaced supertwelve order that has to be payed for i'm now looking to sell my brand new Tecamp XS112 cab.

This is no doubt, the lightest, cleanest and loudest 112cab i've ever encountered and i don't like parting with it, but needs must...

The cab is less only 4,5 months old and i only used it at home when i couldn't use my big cabs,
so it's still in showroom condition.

[u]spec's[/u]:[list]
[*][b]Model: XS 112[/b]
[*][b]Configuration: 1 x 12”[/b]
[*][b]Power RMS: 300 W[/b]
[*][b]Horn: 1” NTW1 horn with tweeter switching system[/b]
[*][b]Sensitivity: 99 dB[/b]
[*][b]Freq. Response: 40-19.000 Hz[/b]
[*][b]Impedance: 4 ohms or 8 ohms[/b]
[*][b]Connections: 2 x Neutrik Speakon® parallel[/b]
[/list][list]
[*][b]Dimensions: (W x H x D):
44 cm x 45 cm x 35 cm / 17.4" x 17.8" x 13.8"[/b]
[*][b]WEIGHT: 10 kg / 22.05 lbs[/b]
[/list]
The one i have for sale here is the latest model with the kickback function and it's 8Ohm,
so it's ideal to use as an extension cab for all your combo's & lightweight rigs, but if you use the kickback stand it also works very well as a standalone cab for smaller gig's.

This cab blew my 2 Aguilar GS112's away on it's own and when using the tiltback function i found the XS112 to have a better spread of sound and volume through the room than most of the 210 cab's i used before.

These are about 550GBP new, so i'would be looking for [s]350GBP o.n.o[/s].[color=#ff0000] [b]NOW SOLD![/b][/color]

Only selling because i have a Barefaced supertwelve on the way and need to free up some cash for that, otherwise i would definitely keep it as this is the best 112 cab i've heard so far.

kind regards,
Donovan.

Edited by Bassdude BE

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='andybassdoyle' timestamp='1345919179' post='1783195']
You got pm....
[/quote]

and replied! ;)

[color=#ff0000][b]EDIT: Cab now on hold for Andy,pending payment. => NOW SOLD!!![/b][/color]

Edited by Bassdude BE