Why become a member? ×

Warrior Signature 5 Namm 2010 special Edition

whivez

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hy,[/font][/color]

First of all, sorry for my english, I'm french... I'm more a reader than a writter on this forum, but I'm more chatty on Onlybass forum (French bass forum).

This bass is the best I've ever owned... The J/MM pickup configuration is very versatile, you can go from the burpy back J pickup tone, to a MM tone, to a P bass tone with plenty in the middle. I really dig the fat sound of the MM pickup soloed.
Like all Warrior, it's small, light and balances perfectly.

[u]Warrior signature 5 special edition NAMM 2010[/u][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]:[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Body: Antique Alder[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Top: flamed spalted maple 5A bookmatched[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Neck 3 pieces bolt-on american hard maple/purpleheart/American hard maple[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Scale: 34"[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Fretboard: Mac ebony with zebrawood Inlays and Mother Of Pearl Warrior's Sword[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Matching headstock flamed spalted maple 5A + Warrior's logo in Ebony like Fretboard.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bone nut[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]18 Volt active preamp (Bartolini Custom JD Warrior), 3 ways, with medium boost switch (800/500/250hz) and gain timpot[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pickup Bartolini J/MM with flamed spalted maple 5A covers.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Custom zebrawood knobs.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Annointed oil finish[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Straplock dunlop Warrior[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]weight: 3,5kg / 7lb[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Flycase deluxe Warrior [/font][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]I will join Warrior strings set and oil to take care of the bass :)[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It's price was 6500$ / 4900€.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sell price: 2200€[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]shipping cost: 50/50[/font][/color]

• 2 months later...