Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender FSR Antigua Jazz reissue.

Shockwave

Hey guys.

More of a feeler right now as I really want to keep it, but I have no 5/6 string and really need one!

Practically new Fender Jazz Antigua reissue FSR. MIM, maple fingerboard. Absolutely no wear and is in excellent condition. I have no pics unfortunately apart from this one behind my P-J!

Its pretty damn lightweight, great tone from the Alnico pups. Pickup is from Bristol at Mr Foxens house or my place in London (Though i wont be able to get it to London until the 24th of August.)

Pretty rare only limited to a few hundred worldwide and sold out in record time.

Will accept £420 or trade. Firm price and no haggling please.

I am after a 5/6 String bass, 6 string takes precedent, fretless is also an option. Part exchanges with cash my way also possible.

Cheers!

Rob.

[quote name='Bassbadger' timestamp='1344892828' post='1770860']
<p>Hi Rob,</p>
<p>Do you have the soft case and tags that came with it?</p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>David</p>
<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">&nbsp;</div>
[/quote]

I have the Tags somewhere, though I may have lost them in my recent move to London. I might be able to provide a beatup gig bag, but not the one it came in (It's the only gigbag I own that fits my Gibson RD!)

Cheers.

[b]Edit: [/b]Found the tags, they are here with me in London. I can pop them in the post to the buyer if picked up from Oli in Bristol.